Terms of service
Effective Date: January 8, 2019
Agreeing to the Terms have effect with the following entities (Jooble entities):
- “Jooble CIS LLC”, 7-A, Mykoly Vasylenka, 03124, Kyiv, Ukraine
- “Ladoburn Europe Ltd”, Arch. Makariou III, 205 VICTORY HOUSE,Office 212, Limassol, 3030, Cyprus
All references to “Jooble” or “we” in the Terms are made to the entities above.
- a) Neutral Venue. The Site allows companies to post jobs for any positions they need filled. OUR SITE IS A NEUTRAL VENUE. WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF USERS’ LISTINGS, INTERACTIONS AND TRANSACTIONS. WE DO NOT ENDORSE ANY PARTICULAR EMPLOYER OR ANY OTHER SITE USER, AND DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY USER WILL PERFORM THEIR OBLIGATIONS SATISFACTORILY.
3. Intellectual property
- a) Our IP. All Site contents, registered and unregistered trademarks, designs, information and images (the “Intellectual Property”) belong to us and our content suppliers. The Intellectual Property is protected by international trademark, copyright, privacy, and other intellectual property laws. You obtain no interest in that Intellectual Property, provided, however, that you may download and view or print a copy of materials on this Site for personal use as long as you do not modify any content (including any copyright notice) in any way. All rights not expressly granted under these Terms are reserved by us. Unless expressly stated otherwise, you shall not copy, reproduce or replicate any Intellectual Property. We have the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any content submitted by users. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any content posted by users or any third party.
- b) Copyright Infringement Claims. Unauthorized copying, distribution, modification, public display, or public performance of copyrighted works is an infringement of the copyright holder’s rights. You agree that you will not use our Site to infringe anyone’s intellectual property rights. We will investigate copyright infringement claims if they are reported to us to email@example.com.
4. Your obligations
By using this Site, you represent, warrant and agree that:
- a) You are 18 years of age or older.
- b) You will only use the Site for legal purposes, and you will remain responsible for complying with all laws and regulations applicable to your use of the Site.
- c) You will only post truthful listings and reviews.
- d) You will perform all obligations undertaken when working on a job or hiring someone via our Site.
- e) You will provide a valid payment method information when necessary and pay all sums due when due.
- f) It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the service providers or the employers are licensed, certified, insured, bonded to the extent that your assignments require.
- g) You will not create duplicate accounts, and you will not share your account with anyone. You are solely responsible for all activity that occurs under your account.
- h) Our Site may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies.
- i) Our Site content may not be copied for republication, either online or on paper, without our prior express written permission. However, you can share Site content via built-in social sharing buttons.
- j) You will not submit unsolicited bulk or commercial messages ("spam") to our Site, other users or anyone else. Any unsolicited message must also not direct the recipient to any third party site or another resource.
- k) You will not access our Site to gain a competitive advantage.
- l) We have the right to refuse access, service or disable your account on our Site at any time for any reason or no reason without notice, explanation or liability of any kind.
- m) You may not use any web spiders, bots, indexers, robots, crawlers, harvesters, or any other automatic process to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site or any content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any content.
- n) You will not interfere with the proper working of the Site. You will not impersonate any other person or entity, submit any false, defamatory, offensive, harassing material, or any material that violates another party's rights of privacy and publicity.
5. Remedies for breach of these terms
- a) We may take any action that we deem necessary or appropriate if we believe that any user violates the Terms of Service, infringes any intellectual property right, privacy right or confidentiality principles, threatens anybody’s personal safety or uses offensive language. We may:
- disclose user’s identity to law enforcement agencies, to any third party claiming violation of their intellectual property or privacy right,
- block user’s IP address, notify user’s Internet Service Provider,
- suspend or terminate any account on our Site
- moderate any content submitted to us,
- take any other action provided for in these Terms of Service or available under equity or law.
- b) Since we cannot ensure that all material submitted to us is accurate and free of third party claims, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party.
6. Disclaimer of warranty; Limitation of liability
- a) THIS SITE AND ALL OF ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." YOU MUST NOT RELY ON ANY INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON OR LINKED TO THIS SITE WITHOUT FIRST MAKING YOUR OWN ENQUIRIES TO VERIFY IT IS ACCURATE, CURRENT AND COMPLETE. WE DO NOT MAKE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM, ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, COVENANTS AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING OUT OF OPERATION OF LAW, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF: MERCHANTABILITY; FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; NON-INFRINGEMENT; SAFETY; QUALITY; FREEDOM FROM DEFECTS OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; UNINTERRUPTED, VIRUS-FREE OR ERROR-FREE USE OF THIS SITE; OR ACCURACY, CURRENCY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR APPROPRIATENESS RELATING TO THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE.
- b) WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS AND PROPERTY DAMAGE, EVEN IF WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, NOR SHALL WE BE HELD LIABLE FOR DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE RESULTING FROM CAUSES BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL. IN NO EVENT WILL OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY EXCEED THE REFERRAL FEES RECEIVED. NO CLAIM, SUIT OR ACTION MAY BE BROUGHT AGAINST US AFTER SIX MONTHS FROM THE UNDERLYING CAUSE OF ACTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION, OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless our company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from:
- your use of and access to the Site;
- your violation of any provision of these Terms;
- your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right;
- or any claim that one of your user submissions caused damage to a third party.
8. Governing law & jurisdiction
These Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by courts located in London, the UK.
- a) Electronic Communications. You agree that all notices or other communications regarding your account and/or your use of the Site ("Communications"), may be provided to you electronically and you agree to receive all Communications from us in electronic form. You may print a copy of any Communications and retain it for your records. All electronic Communications will be considered just as legally binding as if they were in paper form. You may revoke your consent to receive Communications electronically, but if you revoke your consent to receive Communications electronically, we reserve the right to terminate your right to use our Site.
- b) Relationship of the Parties. You and us are independent contractors to each other. There is no joint venture, partnership or employment relationship between us and any Site user.
- c) Assignment. We may transfer, assign or subcontract the rights, interests or obligations under these Terms, at our sole discretion, without obtaining your consent.
- d) Hyperlinks. You may link to our Site, as long as this is done in a fair way that does not negatively affect our reputation or business and does not suggest any form of association where there is none. We reserve the right to request that you withdraw any link and you agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking to terminate immediately.
- e) Severability. Should any part of these Terms of Service be rendered or declared invalid by an appropriate authority, such invalidation of such part or portion of these Terms of Service should not invalidate the remaining portions thereof, and they shall remain in full force and effect.
- f) No Waiver. Enforcement of these Terms of Service is solely in our discretion, and failure to enforce the Terms of Service in some instances does not constitute a waiver of our right to enforce them in other instances.
- g) Prevailing Language. In the event of any discrepancy between the English original version of these Terms and any foreign language translation, the English version prevails.
10. Contact us
Please submit your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jooble Employer Account Terms
1. The product
These Jooble Employer Account Terms (“JEA Terms”) are part of the Terms. Posting a job advertisements on Jooble for payment or free, whether either directly or via an XML feed, you agree that you are solely responsible for content and target URLs.
2. Billing & Refund Policy
You will be charged based on the number of clicks you have received. The Jooble preserves exclusive right to determine click count which is binding. All prices are excusive of all taxes, including VAT. You will be charged all applicable taxes as required. All withholding tax remittances to the government are your sole responsibility and Jooble shall have no liability whatsoever therefore. Your balance is the total cost accrued for promoting jobs plus applicable taxes, e.g. VAT.
Invoices may be provided to you via electronic mail.
Jooble’s Billing cycle is a calendar month. Your billing cycle begins on the date your Job Ad and payment method chosen are approved (e.g. credit card being approved). Depending on your billing address and the payment method you will contract with appropriate Jooble entity.
To cancel a paid subscription, you should go to the Job Settings and click Pause to delist a job ad from the premium listing or click Remove to delete a job ad permanently from your account. You should Pause or Remove every premium job ad.
Once all premium job ads are Paused or Removed, your outstanding balance will be charged according to Jooble billing cycle.
If you remove the payment method from your account, the outstanding balance will be charged at the moment when the payment method is being removed
Card processing is provided solely in favor of Ladoburn Europe Ltd. Only one credit card per account is allowed.
We will first charge your card for an amount below USD 1.00 to validate your card and clear that amount in few days. Then
- (a) if you choose a prepayment method (debit accounts), your card will only be charged for the amounts you enter and will be debited to your balance; your spending will be limited to your debit balance.
- (b) if you choose a post-payment method (credit accounts) you will be charged once your total costs reach USD 25.00 and then every USD 300.00 or the 1st day of the following month, whichever event happens earlier.
If you choose currency other than US Dollars, when registering your account, the payments will be processed according to the exchange rate of your currency to US Dollars valid at the moment of transaction. This also means, that the amount charged from your card may differ slightly from the amount you have entered on debit accounts or the amount of your spending on credit accounts.
We reserve the right to determine, in our sole discretion, whether a reasonable basis exists to issue a refund of the fees we received from you upon your request. If we decide to issue a refund, we will deduct $50 commission from the refund issued to you. We will not issue any refunds if the fees we received from you are less than $50.