Terms of Service1. General provisions 1.1. Jooble (hereafter - Company) provides you services (hereafter - Services) for the non-commercial use of the site https://pk.jooble.org/m (hereafter - Site) in accordance with these Terms. The commercial use of the Site (including for the management of advertising campaigns) is governed by other agreements made directly with the recipient of such Services. 1.2. Visiting the site, as well as the use of the information hosted on it, signifies your agreement with these Terms. You may not use the Services if you have not accepted the Terms. 1.3. You may not use the Services if this is forbidden by the laws of the country of which you are a resident, or the territory of which you are located in while you use the Services. 1.4. Jooble may periodically alter these Terms without prior notice. The latest version of these Terms is always accessible at the address https://pk.jooble.org/m/info/terms. If you continue to use the Services after the Terms have changed, this is interpreted as your consent to the new edition of the Terms. 2. Release from guarantees You understand and accept that: 2.1. Information on the Site is provided "as-is", without any guarantee as to its accuracy, you use the Site at your own risk. The company does not bear any responsibility whatsoever for the consequences of your use of information found on the Site. 2.2.The Company does not guarantee:
- that information on the Site will correspond to the purpose of your visit;
- the uninterrupted functioning of the Site;
- the error-free functioning of the Site.
- insults or violates the rights of individuals or organizations.
- contains factually inaccurate information, libelous information, or information which damages a business reputation.
- is in the name of other people or organizations, in cases when the poster does not possess the necessary rights to do so.
- is protected by copyrights, trademarks or patents which belong to third parties.
- violates the laws of the country of which you are a resident, or the territory of which you are located in while you use the Services.
- impairing the functioning of the Company's equipment;
- impairing the use of the Services by other users of the Site;
- damaging the Company's equipment or data stored thereon.
If you have questions regarding these terms, you may contact us through a form on our website or write us at the following address: Ladoburn Europe LTD, Griva Digeni str, Panayides Building, Office 203, Limassol 3035, Cyprus, T.: +44 20 3239 2317